Dave G

Springs & Hoses

I bought my first GT86 in Oct. 2016 from Toyota. 2014 model. Found the previous owner had made a number of modifications.  All parts from Fensport and are on their WWW site.
I have kept most of them but :

Car was lowered with TEIN Luxury Master High Tech Spring Set - Front -25mm, Rear -25mm. Bought from Fensport July 2015. Now £156.
Unfortunately where I live and drive this made the car too low (though it looked and drove very well) so I have had to revert to standard springs.

It had SAMCO sport Red radiator hose set. Now £97 which Toyota said had to be changed back if I wanted warranty. Which I did.

So, now for sale - 4 springs and 4 hoses (+6 large cable clamps and 1 small). Sell as 2 items or one.

No idea what they are worth so will take best offer by 14th April.

I live just North of Bedford (UK) and would prefer collection but will post as cost if required.

Dave.

1 minute ago, Dave G said:

It had SAMCO sport Red radiator hose set. Now £97 which Toyota said had to be changed back if I wanted warranty. Which I did.

I would have a word with your dealer, that's utter crap.

I have a number of engine mods including hoses and haven't had any issues with warranty work.

11 minutes ago, Paul said:

I have a number of engine mods including hoses and haven't had any issues with warranty work.

My local dealer accepted coil pack warranty work even with the turbo on, so yes, that is complete shit.

19 minutes ago, Paul said:

Thanks Paul. May follow up but at the moment just enjoying the car.

If you're using Bedford etc it's Steven Eagell which tbh don't care about aftersales, all they want to do is get you in a new car every 6 months. Had a nightmare getting my gearbox fixed and head unit replaced through them. SE wanted my car in for 3 days just to replace the rusty door pillars.

If you're posting items for sale, you need to post pictures and say what the price is please. 

I would guess at them being worth about half of what their new value is.