jevvy

Jev's gt86 aero

16 hours ago, maurice said:

Toyota should offer those interior options from the factory :P

Agreed, albeit in some more contrasting colours :P. Really digging all the choice of interior parts and painted areas though.

I'm gonna go for a combo of black and carbon fibre interior parts, and brushed steel for the knobs, dials etc. I never use an arm rest otherwise id probably go for one.

I'd consider getting those same interior panels painted too, but thats almost half of what i paid for my turbo, and more than the cost of those parts in carbon fiber on taobao (!) so can't justify it (this year at least).

7 hours ago, Tim86 said:

Agreed, albeit in some more contrasting colours :P. Really digging all the choice of interior parts and painted areas though.

I'm gonna go for a combo of black and carbon fibre interior parts, and brushed steel for the knobs, dials etc. I never use an arm rest otherwise id probably go for one.

I'd consider getting those same interior panels painted too, but thats almost half of what i paid for my turbo, and more than the cost of those parts in carbon fiber on taobao (!) so can't justify it (this year at least).

Will definitely add more speed than s turbo! But like I said I got like 28 peices painted I don't think you can get all of them on Taobao and  it works out about 25£ an item to get painted. Considering slot of them are very small it's a bit of s piss take but I wanted all the dial surround and steering surround so I deemed it worth it! I'm staying N/A I've decided well hopefully your manifold :) the 3'' avo front pipe and overpipe I've bought combined with a map will do wonders! 

5 hours ago, jevvy said:

I'm staying N/A I've decided well hopefully your manifold :) the 3'' avo front pipe and overpipe I've bought combined with a map will do wonders! 

It will ..but wait until you see the thread i just tagged you in :D:D

9 minutes ago, Tim86 said:

It will ..but wait until you see the thread i just tagged you in :D:D

if it was the same price as yours id jump on it : P

2 minutes ago, jevvy said:

if it was the same price as yours id jump on it : P

Message him, ebay listing is 3500, ebay will tax him 525 on that price alone, he would probably go a little lower than 2900 id have thought, judging by what he said in the post

8 minutes ago, Tim86 said:

Message him, ebay listing is 3500, ebay will tax him 525 on that price alone, he would probably go a little lower than 2900 id have thought, judging by what he said in the post

i cant pay more than 2000 since that was what i let the last one slip through my fingers at! Is this the same kit thats £4500 new and fitted? how much did you get quoted to fit your turbo

I haven't asked, but i know its around 700 + vat, i bought mine with the 3" pipes too excluding catback, 2250 inc shipping and £70ish paypal fees on top. Mine has seen more miles

3 minutes ago, Tim86 said:

I haven't asked, but i know its around 700 + vat, i bought mine with the 3" pipes too excluding catback, 2250 inc shipping and £70ish paypal fees on top.

yeah i was thinking my best offer might be 2250 if im squeezing but with fitting id still be paying a little over 3000 and its 4500 fitted new if im right

Car now has all round black badges, private plate and is rolling on rays 17" 8j CE28's with AD08's any idea what PSI I should run on these? I set it at 35 but Im not sure if that will prevent the tyres getting enough heat as they're semi slicks. I really like how the car looks now but what do you think!

Those CE28's do look really nice against the black. I can't help but feel you need 18's though and sell me these :lol:

I'd personally put 32PSI in, but it's it up to personal preference. 

1 minute ago, don said:

Those CE28's do look really nice against the black. I can't help but feel you need 18's though and sell me these :lol:

I'd personally put 32PSI in, but it's it up to personal preference. 

If only it were that easy to find a set of 18's where the asking price isnt 1200+ with a refurb needed . I cry

35psi is fine. Roll with it. I don't think you will get the temperature in them on the road anyway. :)

CE28's look good and none of that Japan Racing shite, which is definitely a good thing. :)

1 hour ago, jevvy said:

Car now has all round black badges, private plate and is rolling on rays 17" 8j CE28's with AD08's any idea what PSI I should run on these? I set it at 35 but Im not sure if that will prevent the tyres getting enough heat as they're semi slicks. I really like how the car looks now but what do you think!

Have you tried the neovas yet? How do you like them? Was planning to get some