Sign in to follow this  
Steeps

4x Original stock alloys w.Primacy nearly new TPMS

Items:
For sale I have 4x original GT86/BRZ (5x100) stock GT86/BRZ alloys in nearly new condition with Michelin Primacy tyres (barely used) fitted. Alloys have TPMS valves.

Price:
£500 for all 4 collected, postage not available. I may be able to deliver/meet depending on location as I travel some weekends.
I may sell them in pairs for £275 a pair if both pairs will sell. Will not split individually. Price is negotiable depending on ease of transaction. Items are located in Central Bedfordshire (Near Chicksands)

History:
Bought these wheels straight from a seller who took them off a brand new GT86, they still had the coloured markings on the tread. These were used as spare wheels on my car to keep it legal while I used another set of low tread tyres on track. These tyres have not been out on track, but they have taken some punishment as I live near Milton Keynes. When I ran out of tread on my original alloys they had new tyres fitted and these alloys were put back into storage (dry garage).

Description:
4x Alloys complete with Michelin Primacy Tyres. 2x wheels with 7mm tread, 2x wheels with 6mm tread. Alloys are complete with centre caps and fitted with TPMS sensors, these are untested as I do not have TPMS on my car and I don't know how they work on a new one. Alloys have not been kerbed/scratched or chunks taken out, they show signs of light road use. Photos show condition of wheels as they were removed from the car, if required they can be cleaned up but I don't have time currently due to work.

Photos:
primacy_01.jpg

primacy_02.jpg

primacy_03.jpg

primacy_04.jpg

Disclaimer:
Wheels are stored in a dry garage, cannot guarantee alloys will be spider-free when delivered/collected. Spiders supplied at no extra charge. Will part-ex for a unicorn.

OK good. I've put a deposit down on a BRZ today but the previous owner has fitted 18" wheels which are really not to my taste so keen to get it back on std 17". Condition looks ok to me but a few more photos would be good.

I'm down in Kent but may be able to organise a collection some time next week.