Falix

Front Top Mounts

What are your goals? Getting camber adjustability? Bling reason? Remove play?

"Harshness" wise all aftermarket ones will be same, all camberplates have pillow ball mount, thus change to NVH = same.

Exceptions to this were subaru group-N sti mounts, also rubber ones but from more rigid rubber (but they won't give you extra camber and there is little change felt & reason to change from stock rubber mounts), and also whiteline com-c mounts, that supposedly would be the right thing (rubber used like in group-n, but have offset mount, allowing extra camber) .. if whiteline didn't got into problems with top mount bearing binding, that it couldn't sort out in several revisions of mount and finally decided to delist our cars as being compatible with those.

Fitting KW v3 coilovers which don't come with specific top mounts.

I use it on the road daily so ideally want a rubber top mount but a little firmer?

The Whiteline sounds good but as you say, not suitable.

Rubber but a bit firmer are group-n ones. Subjectively i didn't felt much difference, bought them because one of stock one was due replacement anyway, with bearing binding. Though it's good thing, as they were also similar to stock NVH wise, what i wanted, as i bought & installed them to revert from cascam plates with pillowball (NVH increase from those on daily driven local sh***y roads got unbearable), but little difference also means imho little sense to buy them explicitly.