GT86Bob

Fire extinuisher

I think this is the right place for this, if not I'm sure an admin will put me right...

I've got a 2kg handheld extinguisher from my Elise which i want to fit in the GT86. In the elise i had it under the passenger's legs on the floor. Is there a better place in the GT86? Where do others fit them?

Thanks

Bob

Oh noes! that place is reserved for thermos with coffee that also fits well there :)

Meanwhile, maybe worth to specify more wishes/requirements/expectations regarding fire extinquisher. For example how important is or isn't taking some interrior space for it, how important is quick access to it and from which place. One thing is for car mostly daily driven, another - for dedicated track toy. For later one may install auto-extinquishing system though instead of standalone one.

My own choice for it to not take any extra space in trunk/cabin/cup holder space/glovebox was to mount it's plastic mount-kit with screws (to not rattle) inside spare wheel (#1 , #2). Mind your that my donut wheel is 17" & fire extinquisher is 1lr one, so 2lr have high probability of not fitting.

If i did track days more often then i do, i might consider floor mounting prior passenger seat (hmm, hopefully not limiting it's movement for rear seat access) or in middle console cupholder area. But for mostly daily driven car practical reasons (of not reducing any storage space that i use more often for other things, that i need access to often) are of more priority.