Adam9

Hi from Cheltenham

After lurking around here for a few weeks doing research I finally picked up a 2013 Pearl white GT86 at the weekend, over the moon with it so far!

Currently on KW V3s with aftermarket 19" Staggered wheels and Toms rear lights so looks superb but will consider going to a square setup on 18's when the tires need replacing.

IMG_20170112_075354.jpg

Welcome aboard, Adam. Nice! But those 19's do look a bit much, so don't blame you for swopping them to something a bit more suitable. There's a growing scene in the Gloucester/Cheltenham area, so look out for meets in the social events section. :)

Welcome aboard Adam, there are a few of us the forum from Cheltenham and will be organising a meet soon, most likely a lunchtime get together.

KW's are good and any advice on wheels there are plenty of threads with pics but best to see some in the flesh.

16 hours ago, MikeB said:

Welcome aboard Adam, there are a few of us the forum from Cheltenham and will be organising a meet soon, most likely a lunchtime get together.

KW's are good and any advice on wheels there are plenty of threads with pics but best to see some in the flesh.

Thanks Mike, sounds good would be great to meet some other owners.

5 hours ago, Keethos said:

Congrats and welcome to the club!  Any other plans for the car at all?

Thanks Keethos, many plans as time and funds allow.

In some sort of order:

Premium club membership ;-)

New headunit and ICE install

Reverse camera

Replace wheels and add TPMS - probably bronze JR11s unless something pretty and forged comes around cheap

New exhaust - nothing too loud but a bit more aggressive

Tuning Developments manifold and remap

Master cylinder brace

With luck in the more distant future :

TD turbo install

Good to see another fairly close member, also good to see you plan on going down the TD turbo route. 

If someone gets around to organising a meet in our vicinity, I'll be happy to take you for a spin in mine so you can experience it, assuming you've not already anyway. Hasn't failed to impress anyone that's been out with me so far :)

1 hour ago, S18 RSG said:

Good to see another fairly close member, also good to see you plan on going down the TD turbo route. 

If someone gets around to organising a meet in our vicinity, I'll be happy to take you for a spin in mine so you can experience it, assuming you've not already anyway. Hasn't failed to impress anyone that's been out with me so far :)

I was reading your build log today by sheer coincidence actually, didn't realise you were nearby! You've got a superb car, I'd love to come for a spin in it when we get a chance.

14 hours ago, S18 RSG said:

@S18 RSGRoss, I was  going to organise a meet middle of Feb Saturday 18th and meet up at Tewkesbury at the Brewers Faye just off jct 9 M5 near Porsche Garage.

Would you be up for meet?....say lunchtime

4 hours ago, MikeB said:

@S18 RSGRoss, I was  going to organise a meet middle of Feb Saturday 18th and meet up at Tewkesbury at the Brewers Faye just off jct 9 M5 near Porsche Garage.

Would you be up for meet?....say lunchtime

You know me Mike, always up for a meet. Time and date sounds good to me also.