Sign in to follow this  
oscar132

Thespeedline.com products

Thought I would share my experience with ordering Touch up paint from TheSpeedline .com (my order came from Taiwan)

I ordered a bottle of touch up paint, pearl white, when the paint arrived it was extremely thin, when applying 4 coats to the scratch it did not cover at all, emailed them and they replied that I had to apply 10 coats!! this still did not cover up. It was like brushing water on, ran every where. I finished up purchasing from the local dealer who supplied with two bottles, first coat was white, the second bottle (same consistency as the speedline paint) which I was told was not a colour but was to give the 'Pearl' effect.

I explained this to Thespeedline on three occasions, but they were having none of it, would not refund as they said it was the correct paint. 

I would stay away from this company as they seem to be only interested in selling and have no interest in solving complaints about a product they continually insist it is correct.

I have opened a dispute with PayPal, it is not a case of the money, fortunately only $18 US but the principal.

See the the photo for the comparison of consistancy to other Red touch up paint

SAM_1610.JPG

I bought my touch up from the Toyota shop on ebay. It was only a fiver.

I bought my Valenti's from the speedline and i cant fault them to be honest, quick to reply, quick to ship and they were a bargain.