tokigt

Selling up

Hello everyone due to a little one on the way I'm needing a family car and unfortunately having to sell my 86 and take it back to standard. 

For sale:

Avo turbo stage 1 I bought this second hand off someone on the forum he'd covered 8,000 miles I myself got it remapped at Fensport about 3 weeks ago so done around 500 miles max most of that was driving back from Fensport. It's got a 3 bar map sensor (cost £107) forge recirculating dump valve (cost £132)  It will have to come with a perrin cold air intake (this again 500 miles covered costing £320) as the silicone hose connecting the air intake to the turbo has been cut to fit the previous owners greddy intake. Selling for £2,800 

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_108/Category_17/4748

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_108/Category_17/4698

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_108/Category_14/4651

Avo 2 1/2" cat back covered around 5000 miles selling for £400ono

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_108/Category_4/4969

Fibre glass splitter kit.  The side skirts are fine but front has a crack in it but still works fine. Selling for £50 SOLD

Carbon Fibre duck tail spoiler and rear diffuser duck tail selling for £225ono diffuser £125ono 

Team dynamics 1.2 pro race alloy wheels covered with a black rubber paint same size as standard wheels,  tyres included but don't have much left tread on them £280 (no kerbing) SOLD

Subaru wiring loom for folding mirrors selling for £80 SOLD

Internal trim parts painted in red if anyone would like to swap for standard 

Japspeed sports cat manifold El. It's still in great working order with no problems with seals and give the exhaust a nice sound. Covered around 10,000 miles £100 ONO SOLD

Omni power 4 bar map sensor for those running FI will know you need a new sensor. £40 ono. (for anyone who's going to run obscene boost) 

http://www.brz-parts.com/map-k-4br.html

All parts are still on the car but I'll start taking off all the external parts first then working my way to the turbo. 

I live in Shropshire but work in North Yorkshire, collection is preferred but i can arrange delivery if needed. Any question please ask

20160916_095149.jpg

Hi mate

I fitted it myself mate I got quotes from tuning developments for about £800 if I remember. It's not that difficult to fit yourself at all and I've not done much to cars before. I got fensport to check it over when I got the tune from them. 

Just called fensport £700 fitting + £380 to tune with a boost controller

Chris 

16 minutes ago, tokigt said:

Hi mate

I fitted it myself mate I got quotes from tuning developments for about £800 if I remember. It's not that difficult to fit yourself at all and I've not done much to cars before. I got fensport to check it over when I got the tune from them. 

Just called fensport £700 fitting + £380 to tune with a boost controller

Chris 

Say if I fitted it myself like you did is there any cutting or anything irreversible or is it a nice simple process?

Also once fitted how did you get the car to them to map it? Do you have to put a generic tune on to be able to limp it to them?

Thanks

Jake

The only parts you have to cut is the washer bottle bracket but you can do it another way . Either way nothing too exciting, you also have to  use a hand riveter to attach 2 bolts onto the bumper beam but the bolts go into existing holes anyway. Everything else is just assembling it all together. I borrowed a programming kit from someone. I have a tune sent from AVO , you don't actually need to get the car tuned by a professional but is good to get the most out of  turbo. 

Hi Shiftspark, I can't seem to put any more pictures on mate if you pm me your number and I'll send them through Whatsapp Or Message. The Spoiler Uses Built In Nuts On The Underside Of The Spoiler Itself And Just Bolt Through boot Lid. I Used 3M As A Back Up. The Diffuser Uses pre Exsisting Holes On The Bumper.  

2 hours ago, tokigt said:

Hi Shiftspark, I can't seem to put any more pictures on mate if you pm me your number and I'll send them through Whatsapp Or Message. The Spoiler Uses Built In Nuts On The Underside Of The Spoiler Itself And Just Bolt Through boot Lid. I Used 3M As A Back Up. The Diffuser Uses pre Exsisting Holes On The Bumper.  

Do you have to drill holes in the boot at all?

That's interesting as I really don't want to be drilling any holes if possible and a lot you have to! 

Do you know what the make is so I can try and find pictures of it online fitted to a black 86?

For anyone wondering about MOT's,  she flew through her first MOT today the emissions were all fine with the stage 1 AVO and 2 and a half AVO cat back. 

I've had someone else interested but I'm away with work for  about a month now but after that I'll check with the other chap and if he's not interested I'll get in contact with you