86WORX

Need a classier interior? We got the best Seat Covers!

86worx_logo_zps91427783.png

Hi everyone,

If you want to make your interior nicer, we've got some awesome Seat Covers that ship straight from Japan to you. They're easy to install, easy to clean and durable as well! They are also wrinkle-free when installed, only the best quality! All kits include FRONT + BACK seats!

ALL OUR PRICES ARE DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE AND QUICKLY. JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURES & VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO SEE THE PRICE! WE DON'T HIDE OUR PRICES, BEST PRICE AS ALWAYS!

Here are the Seat Covers we have:

SARD Seat Covers (Black or Blue)
b04-004.jpg

DAMD 86VANTAGE Seat Covers (Tan)
86vantagesheet_ga-02.jpg

DAMD 86VANTAGE Seat Covers (Black)
86vantagesheet_ga-01.jpg

Autowear Seat Covers (Black, Red, Blue)
b73-001_1.jpg

Cabana Racing Seat Covers
seat_cover_racing_1.jpg

Cabana Sport Seat Covers
seat_cover_sport_1.jpg

Cabana Classic Seat Covers
seat_cover_classic_1.jpg

Clazzio Quilted Seat Covers
quilted_covers_thumb.jpg

About 86WORX
We offer the most exclusive JDM parts for the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ & Toyota 86. We ship all our products straight from Japan using DHL or EMS (3-5 days) and we only offer the highest quality items on the market. NO FAKE, REPLICA, LOW QUALITY OR COPY, ONLY 100% AUTHENTIC. We want to help innovation and originality to bring a much better tuning scene, so not everyone has the same looking car.

1 hour ago, S18 RSG said:

Those DAMD tan covers are gorgeous. Price actually isn't too bad either. Wish I could see them in the flesh first though.

I've seen pretty much all these covers on cars when I went to 86 Style at Fuji in 2014. They do look pretty good in the flesh too, to be fair. 

Those DAMD tan covers are gorgeous. Price actually isn't too bad either. Wish I could see them in the flesh first though.

I agree. They look great. I'd love a tan interior on my red car. Wonder if it might be better to get a proper leather retrim though. These aren't leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said:

I agree. They look great. I'd love a tan interior on my red car. Wonder if it might be better to get a proper leather retrim though. These aren't leather.

True, but a full leather retrim just on the seats is likely to run you near a grand. These covers are less than half that.

2 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said: I agree. They look great. I'd love a tan interior on my red car. Wonder if it might be better to get a proper leather retrim though. These aren't leather.

True, but a full leather retrim just on the seats is likely to run you near a grand. These covers are less than half that.

Oh - absolutely. These strike me as very good value - I was very tempted when they were first advertised. I just wonder, personally speaking, whether I would wish I'd saved up for leather....

I'd much prefer cloth to leather/alcantera, but the only option at the time was with horrible red bits and no heater.

Mine at least doesn't have the horrible red bits, but it's a bit like a pair of tights

Quite fancy some nice Harris tweed in there...