Sign in to follow this  
Willtl

Milltek non resonated exhaust and high flow cat

I'm selling my week old exhaust and high flow cat due to it being incompatible with my head (same reason I had to get rid of my TVR). The parts have done around 200 miles so basically new (distance travelled is from Fensport to my house and then back again to get the stock parts put back).

First reasonable offer secures.

I'm based in Essex but might be prepared to deliver/meet someone half way depending on distance.

Adding some photos and prices.

Milltek secondary cat back non resonating exhaust

c1400353ce273cabde20f2d19af1f50f.jpg

0f116b1e95244a94df032a7619d5c703.jpg

20eabbb24422a14e6b7e795faf142bd0.jpg

Cost £644 and I would like £480. Note : dog not included, come looking for the cat (back).

Berk front pipe with high flow cat

fb8d238e77422454d7f7fd444d8e0a2f.jpg

Cost £274 and I would like £205.

Thought I'd bump this as the parts seem to be going nowhere very slowly. I've also advertised them on Pistonheads and Gumtree and the only interest I've received is in the front pipe from Gumtree! Am I asking an unreasonable amount or is it just a matter of waiting until someone either wants a new exhaust or needs to replace their existing one?

The problem may be that buying a Milltek secondhand means no warranty and though I do not yet know of a non-res Milltek with a flexi cracking, it may be putting people off. 

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

The problem may be that buying a Milltek secondhand means no warranty and though I do not yet know of a non-res Milltek with a flexi cracking, it may be putting people off. 

Despite milltek being a pain in the arse with mine, they haven't said they won't replace it (They haven't asked for any proof of purchase or ID) and Abbey are dealing with it as opposed to fensport who i purchased off. In short, for all they know I could be a 2nd owner of my system.

11 hours ago, rob275 said:

Despite milltek being a pain in the arse with mine, they haven't said they won't replace it (They haven't asked for any proof of purchase or ID) and Abbey are dealing with it as opposed to fensport who i purchased off. In short, for all they know I could be a 2nd owner of my system.

If the lifetime warranty is not just for the original purchaser, then that's a good thing.