Sign in to follow this  
S18 RSG

1320Performance UEL Manifold

Hi all,

This is going to be a very short term listing, and one which I don't at all expect to sell, but I wanted to offer it up anyway on the off chance.

As most of you know by now, I, and a few other members, have had some whistle issues with the 1320 UEL manifolds. I've been assured by multiple parties that this is down to poorly built flex pipes, something which is easily repairable, but which I am unwilling to repair.

Aside from the flex pipe issue, the manifold seems to be well made. The welds are great quality, and the manifold overall looks very professional. Unfortunately, due to a poor response from their aftersales team, I lost a lot of confidence in them as a company, and therefore their products, so have replaced the manifold rather than paying to have it repaired, but various other members have had good experiences with them and their products.

All in, I bought the manifold for £400 (same price it would cost anyone in the UK to import one). I've been told the repair for the flex pipes would be somewhere in the region of £100. 1320 have offered me a full refund, but if there is someone out there who has the skills/resources to repair the manifold, I'm willing to sell it on rather than send it back.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to take £250 for it. It's only been on the car for around 1,000 miles or so.

Item is located in South Wales, but would happily ship it if you could arrange, meet halfway, or bring it with me to JAE if someone was interested. If there is no interest by the start of next week, I'll be sending the manifold back to the US for a refund.

R66SdhY.jpg