Sign in to follow this  
TTR

CGR Automotive Exhaust review.

Before I start, this topic will contain words such as "Naughty" and "Filthy". So if you're looking this at work and a colleague reads over your shoulder they could get the wrong impression. You have been warned :D

Anyway on with the review!

Customer service: 10/10

Well, what can I say about the guys and gals at CGR. First exhaust they've ever done on this platform and they managed to get it done in 4 days, incredible. They went the extra mile to get the fitment spot on and were very welcoming and entertaining, I learnt a hell of a lot as well, which is always good! Not really much more I can say, just a brilliant set of people that won't rest until the job is done perfectly.

The Exhaust 9/10

Well, it now actaully sounds like a Subaru. So, damn, naughty. Cruising around at low rpm there's a lovely bass and burble from the exhaust. Some nice pops too! Had to drive it down the M1 to get back home, absolutely no drone on light throttle, just so happy with how it turned out. Only downside is that it doesn't sound as good at high rpm compared to low rpm, but perhaps that's more to do with the stock manifold rather than the godly set of pipes CGR managed to put under my car. But regardless it still sounds the absolute nuts! :D:D

Did I mention the filthy, dirty bass and burble yet?

Well bloody done to Charlie and the rest of CGR Automotive. You've just put a never ending grin on my face :D

I'll be sending all my friends your way!

Video coming soon :)

*EDIT*

Video now up. Doesn't quite do it justice as with most exhaust videos. But at least you'll get the idea. Also, after having it for a while now, I've noticed there's some drone on the overrun above 2500rpm, but it goes as soon as you're back on light throttle.