ALB453

More upload space?

Is there anyway to upload more pictures? I seem to.only be allowed 0.13mb of upload storage, does that increase with the premium membership?

43 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I don't think you do, though Rob, may well correct me. It's better to link from flickr etc. It's what I've always done. 

Thanks :) is it just the image embed code or do you copy paste the url?

7 hours ago, ALB453 said:

Is there anyway to upload more pictures? I seem to.only be allowed 0.13mb of upload storage, does that increase with the premium membership?

0.13mb is not right. Standard members get 30MB, Premium members get unlimited content storage :) 

6 minutes ago, rob275 said:

0.13mb is not right. Standard members get 30MB, Premium members get unlimited content storage :) 

He probably has that remaining having used most of his 30MB? Needs to follow link above to edit existing post.

Maybe. Probably. ;)

7 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Cheers rob, ill buy the membership now :)

I tend to post all pics up on Facebook and then copy image url from Facebook and past that straight into the post, it usually detects that it's an image now and displays the image straightaway (so no need to press the image url button like you used to).

I upload to my own FTP host and post directly (old school!)... it also means if anyone hotlinks my photos using up my bandwidth I can change the photo to a pink Corsa  :)

Hate it when looking through a thread from a few years ago and the host has changed and the pictures gone.