Sign in to follow this  
Dan7954

Supercharged GT86 for sale

The time has come to sell my GT86.
My original plan was for this car to be a keeper but since our daughter was born, I've found the car just isn't getting the use I'd hoped for, mainly due to the lack of space compared to our other car, it's just easier to take that instead. Therefore I need a saloon or an estate.
Anyway onto the car. 
I purchased it from my local main dealer last year with 10,500 miles on the clock, it now sits  at 14,150 miles. 
My intention from the outset was to supercharge the car, I purchased a used Sprintex unit from a member on here which came with all new ancillary equipment such as pump, hoses, radiator etc. The kit was collected from abbey motorsport then subsequently inspected, all bearings good and no rotor contact. 
The car was mapped by Mark at abbey motorsport and produced 228whp (approx 265 fly), this was on a 69mm pulley and standard exhaust. Mark said at the time that if I had a cat back on the car he could have got another approx 20whp (I didn't want a loud exhaust and settled for the stock one). 
The car also has:
Ecutek licence with 4 selectable maps (soft throttle, stock throttle, safe map for 95 octane fuel and stock throttle with auto blip, flat shifting and launch control)
HKS panel filter
tinted rear windows
a discrete digital boost gauge by the start button. 
20/25mm wheel spacers front/rear
Red Toms tail lights.
Toyota touch & go sat nav.
Under warranty (just over a year now remaining, not inc. engine) , the car had new front discs and pads last year due to squealing, the battery replaced for the 65ah and a new set of mats on purchase. 
The car also has the front of the bonnet/bumper wrapped in clear vinyl for paint protection, this has been very affective and due to this I have only been able to find one very small stone chip that is on the unwrapped  section of the bonnet.  
The car is located in Swindon, Wiltshire. 
I am asking for £17.1k ovno.   
Any questions if you think I've missed anything, then just fire away!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

5a.jpg