Sign in to follow this  
Rossie

Kielder road trip and photo opportunity Sat 17th/Sun18th Sept 16

I'm looking at doing a trip up to Kielder in Northumberland.....nice drive.....great scenery for some photo's and an opportunity to meet up with those in the most Northern parts.

Anyone wishing to join me is more than welcome.

Plan to drive up on the Saturday morning and camp over in Kielder Forest aswell as taking a trip along the coast road.

The campsite is right in the middle of the Forest near to Kielder castle with a pub in walking distance and all facilities with great reviews. For those who dislike the camping option there are pods to rent instead of the tent option or even B &B's nearby.

Overnight camping is £12.50 and a pod is £30 and sleeps 4.

Happy to take piccies for everyone and tag you in an album afterwards so you can help yourselves to them 😊

I love the idea, but that's the weekend after JAE I believe. After 4 or 5 days of camping that weekend, I'm not entirely sure I'll be in a rush to break out the tent again lol. Will see how it goes though. I assume it's fairly flexible as to when people say yes or no.

Rich thats just rude lol but not to worry😕 Yeah just hop on the day before,can't see there being a rush on for people camping in Kielder in September but you never know lol. I did think that when I chose the date but it's the only one that works for me working shifts😐