adam

Summit strut bracing

Selling my summit strut braces as I no longer have need of them new the 3 point brace is £282 and the strut tower brace is £234 I'm asking £150 each for these. Having these fitted to the car stiffens up the front end a hell of a lot and makes it a lot nicer to drive pick up preferred as they are awkward to post I can also post but at buyers expense.

20160604_123136.jpg

20160604_123140.jpg

20160604_123144.jpg

Adam, can you please stop selling things I want...

If I buy the light off you, might look to do a deal with the top brace if you can find a seller for the triangle brace :)

3 hours ago, Carver said:

Adam

Do these have a master cylinder brace built in?

Thanks

Hi sorry I got these before they released the master cylinder brace

I've been very tempted to get the 3 pointer in the past, but when I've looked at the pics would I be right in thinking it would only be fitable (is that a word?!) either on its own or with the Summit strut that you've just sold as the 3 pointer seems to have a bit of a lip around the two bolts at each tower which is different to the original flat-ended OEM bars? I've currently got a Cusco (with the cylinder brace) and would be sad to lose it really, and I'm not sure it would it that fit over the Summit - does any know?

2 hours ago, Captain Duff said:

I've been very tempted to get the 3 pointer in the past, but when I've looked at the pics would I be right in thinking it would only be fitable (is that a word?!) either on its own or with the Summit strut that you've just sold as the 3 pointer seems to have a bit of a lip around the two bolts at each tower which is different to the original flat-ended OEM bars? I've currently got a Cusco (with the cylinder brace) and would be sad to lose it really, and I'm not sure it would it that fit over the Summit - does any know?

It can be fitted with any make of strut tower brace as it has its own locating points

4 hours ago, adam said:

It can be fitted with any make of strut tower brace as it has its own locating points

I'm not so sure mate, the Cusco strut brace has 4 bolt points, one of which is over the outside one of the two bolt points of the OEM struts (it is slightly raised at that point to fit over the OEM bars), whereas your Summit has 3 bolt points, none of which include where the OEM bars (or the Summit 3 pointer) is, and as I say the 3 pointer looks to have a lip where those to bolts are that make it look like it is raised more. Certainly it is something that anyone else probably also needs to be aware of if they have a separate front strut bar that isn't also a Summit to ensure everything would fit.