Willtl

How much is my BRZ worth?

I've had my BRZ just coming up to 6 months and although I've tried various seating positions, lumbar support and cushions, feel my back just isn't suited to the car. This gives me the option of either getting rid of the car or putting up with it. I'm considering options and know that the longer I leave the decision to sell the car, the less I will get for it in any eventual sale so I'm just looking for an idea on how much I can get for it.

It is the SE LUX MY2015, first registered November 2015. It has the optional extras of Rear Parking Sensors, BRZ mats and side fin blades. I've also had an after market Pioneer system fitted that provides Sat Nav, DAB+, DVD, Bluetooth and USB etc.

The car has done between 3.5 - 4k. Any ideas on what I could fairly expect from a private sale?

Just to throw another option in the burner, in case you've not thought about it, but you could always change the front seats.

That way you can find a set of aftermarket seats that suit you. You could sell the GT86 seats for a fair bit too, so the cost wouldn't be too extraordinary.

I had thought about changing the seats, but not given it any serious consideration. The problem I have with changing the seats is that I'd then end up with something that is mismatched from the rear, and also be a bit miffed that I'd ended up paying for Alcantara seats that ended up being scrapped. I'm also worried that for some odd reason the new seats don't work out and even if they did, when the time comes to sell, would anyone else want the car?

Just out of interest though, can you advise of places that would offer the service of seat replacement and potential costs?

Sorry to hear that you're still having seat problems.  Afraid I have no idea what the car is worth anymore, especially with a facelift due around the corner so I agree, if you are going to sell, there's no time to waste, you'll just have to have a look around on autotrader, pistonheads etc to see what others are selling these currently.