Hi. I am from southwest England in Launceston Cornwall. I am wondering if there are few people around southwest too? Devon and Cornwall. I am hoping to find more 86 owner around my place. :)

15 minutes ago, Andre_UNIT10 said:

Hi. I am from southwest England in Launceston Cornwall. I am wondering if there are few people around southwest too? Devon and Cornwall. I am hoping to find more 86 owner around my place. :)

Welcome Andre, I'm from Bridgy in Somerset, probably the closest member on here to you, there are several in Bristol

Welcome aboard. There aren't a huge amount of owners it seems in the Devon/Cornwall area, but if you drive a little north then I reckon there's enough for a regular meet, particularly those in the South Wales area and around Bristol, so it should be do-able! :)

Dynnargh dhis !

I'm originally from Bude but now live near Cambridge. A39 Bude-Barnstaple is still one of my favorite driving roads.  

I rarely bring the GT86 to Cornwall unfortunately as its a bit small for wife, child, luggage and cat.

gutted... but at least when I go to Cornwall or Devon car meet, They always check my car around as I am the only one around but I still think having twin 86 around my place will be awesome. :)

I'm near to Bristol and quite like Dartmoor, Exmoor & Devon roads.

Maybe a North Devon meet at somewhere like Woolacombe? A decent drive out for most but a nice place to go for a day out and maybe lunch or something?

certainly could do woolacombe as the a39 up to minehead is a good road that I have driven, done a streetview of it further around the coast and looks a great little road

1 hour ago, S18 RSG said:
1 hour ago, Andre_UNIT10 said:

that's way-way down Cornwall, but I am pretty sure you will be taking A30 which is you going to pass Launceston as it's the gate way to Cornwall and Devon.

Yeah, long way when you're starting from Manchester!  Gotta say the '86 is a rare beast in that part of the world, some fab roads to be playing on tho 🙂🙂