pwrout

Carbon Voltex type 1s wing

Considering selling my voltex wing. Was going to use it on another car but looks like that won't be happening. This is the carbon fibre type 1s model. Voltex is a big name when it comes to aero in Japan so as well as looking good this is very functional. 

£1000 with titanium hardware(drilled titanium washers, super race car vibes)

£900 provide your own hardware (cheap from a hardware store)

no offers. Price is collected. Add fees of paying PayPal. I will post it if you cover the cost. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The level of how much I want this is unfortunately only matched by how poor I am right now :(

If I happen to find £1000 down the back of my sofa, I'll be in touch, but in the more likely scenario that doesn't happen, I wish you good luck with the sale.

not something I'd be able to afford but just to get more info for anyone looking to purchase, will these fit over the current spoiler holes on the side? or do they leave any open that need filling (ignoring the ones that run along the middle)

7 minutes ago, Tareim said:

not something I'd be able to afford but just to get more info for anyone looking to purchase, will these fit over the current spoiler holes on the side? or do they leave any open that need filling (ignoring the ones that run along the middle)

you will need to fill the holes and repaint/make new holes for the voltex wing. A good body shop will fit it no problem, thats the best method for a clean look like how my car was. Good question.