Eddyf93

Rocket bunny front and rear arch set

Due to a change of plans, my rep rocket bunny arches are up for sale. This is all 8 pieces of the kit. 

These have not been touched since buying them back in December 

Looking for £600 + postage, but would rather collection, from Bradford West Yorkshire 

IMG_20151121_152603.jpg

1 hour ago, CanaryWundaboy said:

How good is the fit on these?

Will most likely need some work, as smudge said, even the genuine kits need work, so a perfect fitting kit is almost impossible to come by. But it's hard to really tell what the fit is like without making the cuts first 

If i had brought a standard car I would've snapped your arm off. I know a guy that would want these though, give me a minute and ill get back to you.

(Im getting a carbon RB kit made up next year :))

39 minutes ago, ALB453 said:

If i had brought a standard car I would've snapped your arm off. I know a guy that would want these though, give me a minute and ill get back to you.

(Im getting a carbon RB kit made up next year :))

Cool man! Let me know :)

10 hours ago, Eddyf93 said:

Cool man! Let me know :)

Just spoke to my man about it, and he said he would've but isnt getting his 86 till December now :/ sorry!

3 hours ago, ALB453 said:

Just spoke to my man about it, and he said he would've but isnt getting his 86 till December now :/ sorry!

Okay mate no worries! You should definitely buy it ;) hahahah a carbon kit wouldn't be a very good idea tbh! Would definitely need trimming, as does every kit out available (including genuine kits) so would ruin the carbon surely? Could trim this kit to fit perfect then carbon skin it? 

6 hours ago, Eddyf93 said:

Okay mate no worries! You should definitely buy it ;) hahahah a carbon kit wouldn't be a very good idea tbh! Would definitely need trimming, as does every kit out available (including genuine kits) so would ruin the carbon surely? Could trim this kit to fit perfect then carbon skin it? 

It wont effect the carbon , just the edge but that'll be laquered and rectified, will be cutting up my carbon front fenders too 😂 Im'm stupid