Sign in to follow this  
remal

Evo Mag info on the 86/BRZ

Just if anyone is interested their is a few bits on the 86/BRZ in the latest issue of Evo Mag

Some info on the car vs the new MX5. 

And also a buying guide to the 86/BRZ as well. 

I enjoyed it 

So thought it was worth mentioning 

Yes, I saw that. There is also a very long feature on driving a Cayman, but in Japan, which is interesting. I haven't read it yet, but I note that they took in a lot of places I visited on my trip there in 2014, driving the mountain roads and going to Daikoku etc. 

I noticed the club got a mention in the links too. :)

The chap who owns it is on Pistonheads but gave up on the forums in the old days of only the owners club after getting peed off with some of the people who are now on here. I believe.

Yes, I saw that. There is also a very long feature on driving a Cayman, but in Japan, which is interesting. I haven't read it yet, but I note that they took in a lot of places I visited on my trip there in 2014, driving the mountain roads and going to Daikoku etc. 

I noticed the club got a mention in the links too.

I would still quite like a Cayman. Not twice as much as I'd like an 86 though... :-D

1 hour ago, Deacon said:

The chap who owns it is on Pistonheads but gave up on the forums in the old days of only the owners club after getting peed off with some of the people who are now on here. I believe.

Lordgrover?

1 hour ago, Nicebiscuit said:

I would still quite like a Cayman. Not twice as much as I'd like an 86 though... :-D

Spend 10k on a gt86 and you'll have something faster and more enguaging. Have to be careful with the mods though... and you wont have a warrently.