Maxwellphillips

I don't know which lights to choose!

Guys, I'm having a dilemma. I want some new rear lights for my GT, but I don't know what to choose! I've narrowed it down to Valenti or Tom's, but I just can't make a decision. I really like the look of the Valenti's when they're on in the dark, but think they look a bit crap in day light, and I think the Tom's look better in the day but not as good at night, what to do?! What are your opinions? I have a completely standard pearl white GT for reference. Oh yeah,  and to make matters worse, Valenti are bringing out their new Revo lights at some point too, should I wait for those?

p2.jpg

livinlow_anguloko9.jpg

tomstails-7.jpg

_MG_3587.jpg

I have the same dilemma but then realise they are expensive and tail lights arent top of my mod list. Valentis are only 225 at amber whereas Toms are what 350+ with shipping which could swing my decision when i get round to it. Im also never sure if the toms are red or clear lens??? id probably go toms as i have a blue car

I was going to say the Tom's looks the mutts. But for all that extra money I may try and but some in the US and ship them back to myself when i'm over there a few times this year 

Personally prefer the look of the Valenti's more than the Tom's.  But how much will the Rev 2 Valenti's be?  Plus aren't they just the same but with the scrolling indicator lights?

Having the same dilemma. I don't like the standard lights. Of the available choices I'd say the Toms are the best at present.

Still considering dremelling a standard set though. The standard design is fine, it's just that all the silvery bits need to be black.

+1 for the Toms, this has reminded me how much I despise the standard ones, its still go-faster bits for me first though!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cheers guys, didn't quite realise the price difference between the toms and valentis, and I don't think I like them that much more :/ thinking I might go red/clear valenti, or maybe smoked, as I'm thinking of getting black skirts and a black roof wrap

I went with the Valentis recently. As nice as the Toms are in the night, the all red cluster doesn't do much for me when the lights are off. At least with the Valentis, you have the white accent to spruce up the clusters, even when the lights are off.

They sure don't disappoint with the lights on either (excuse crappy phone pictures):IMG_1561.thumb.JPG.beac457a71727a02a6dca

IMG_1563.thumb.JPG.3dac190c92f87cb212ff5