Hi everyone, I'm looking for offers of original wheels that are languishing in your collective sheds. My current wheels are becoming my winter set, and I can't quite will myself to give all my money to OZ. Condition of the rims themselves should be very good, tyres are not a concern, (as long as they're not autogrip or other travesties).

My preference is for Cambridgeshire and neighbouring counties, so I can come pick them up in person.

I've got a set of four, all spotless. Was going to sell as singles on ebay but I'd happily shift as a set for cash.

They're currently in storage at my brothers in Leighton Buzzard in Beds so not too far to collect either.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They've got the stock Michelins on, they came off the car having been on from new at ~15k miles, I'd have to measure to be sure but there's roughly 3-4mm of tread left on average.

I could get them taken over to Rushden in Northamptonshire if that's closer for you to collect as well.

Wowee, so much choice!

Sussex is a bit far, thanks Serikuto.

Currently GT86Owner has my interest, but if it continues to be so farkin warm that you don't need a coat, I might need to accelerate the timeline to get back on summer tyres! Thanks everyone for your offers.

16 hours ago, nerdstrike said:

Wowee, so much choice!

Sussex is a bit far, thanks Serikuto.

Currently GT86Owner has my interest, but if it continues to be so farkin warm that you don't need a coat, I might need to accelerate the timeline to get back on summer tyres! Thanks everyone for your offers.

No problem I have to go to Norwich in a week or so, so if you change your mind let me know,  I can deliver free of charge if you wanted then