smudge

WANTED - catback exhaust

Very, very long shot I know...

But does anyone have an aftermarket catback exhaust that they are not using?

I've got the standard catback on the car at the moment and the noise is just driving me nuts!

I was wondering if anyone would perhaps let me borrow theirs for a couple of weeks until my new one arrives? Pleeeeeease :wub:

Long story short, some oil got into my exhaust system and obviously absorbed by the material inside the resonator and the box. So it's scrap metal now

No fault of Abbey's whatsoever, but it means they've had to stick the stock catback on for now.

It rattles and buzzes under the pressure of my new engine and charger and it just drives me nuts :lol: was hoping someone had something lying around that I could borrow until Tarmac is back from holiday and we can order the replacement Invidia Q300 for the car

Sorry to hijack your wanted thread, am I right in thinking you had a straight through mid pipe made up for your Q300? If so how much difference did it make?

I've had a Q300 fitted a couple a couple of days ago along with a borla UEL, scorpion overpipe and resonated decat that is quieter than I was expecting in car.

I would if it wasn't fitted already.

I imagine the supercharger makes a bit of a sound difference too now!

I've heard your videos already, they were part of the reason why I bought a Q300!

Ah if you said about a week ago no probs but I've spent since then in my spare time polishing it up for sale :(

could do with the p atm so need to get it up (for sale lol) soon as I have time, saying that, now it's all clean, it makes me wanna put it back on the car!