Sign in to follow this  
remal

International Autojumble | Beaulieu 5th Sept

OK not your normal event but as I've never been and fancied going i'll be their with a few mates. getting a lift now (I was taking the 86) is my mate from Newports V8 Jag. Should be fun. 

Anyone going. 

thought it was worth asking 

It's the UK's biggest auto jumble, went a few years ago and it's massive, can buy everything from a project car to a spanner and everything in between. Loads of books, models, collectibles ect.

What a cracking day we had on Saturday. if anyone has never been and liked to look at old or new bikes and cars then it's worth a trip. the only downer was the traffic trying to get in took a hour to do the last 5 miles. But still worth it. All day looking around, the motor museum was impressive as was all the stuff you can buy. 

Hoping to go next year but will be heading down the night before and staying locally so we can get in early and make the say of it  

What a cracking day we had on Saturday. if anyone has never been and liked to look at old or new bikes and cars then it's worth a trip. the only downer was the traffic trying to get in took a hour to do the last 5 miles. But still worth it. All day looking around, the motor museum was impressive as was all the stuff you can buy. 

Hoping to go next year but will be heading down the night before and staying locally so we can get in early and make the say of it  

Did you go via Lyndhurst ?  If not try the back roads next time :)

Mate was driving so went M4 off at Newbury and A34 M3. Back roads won't be a issue as we will go the night before and find a travelodge or pre inn next time