Tim Radley

Mobile enhanced view

Dan, there's an invisible link at the bottom next to the rss icon. If the browser on your phone lets you search for text on the page, search for mobile and it'll highlight the link so you can see it.

Is there a way to turn this off? I hate it and my mobile keeps resorting to it. Hugely annoying

At the bottom of the page it should say "Use full version" or word to that effect. But using tapatalk is the way to go

Ah great. Got it mike thank you ! :)

Yeah sorry I need to fix it but my knowledge of CSS is next to none.

Yes that's what i keep doing.  Just figured there must be a way to stop it defaulting to this one instead of having to scroll each time to the bottom to get rid of the view.  Oh well.

At the bottom of the page it should say "Use full version" or word to that effect. But using tapatalk is the way to go

Yes that's what i keep doing.  Just figured there must be a way to stop it defaulting to this one instead of having to scroll each time to the bottom to get rid of the view.  Oh well.

Normally your phone would remember to default to what you had last, but if not, there will be the option in settings on your phone most likely to disable mobile views of websites.

Yeah sorry I need to fix it but my knowledge of CSS is next to none.

The CSS is the piss easy bit! Knowing what to edit in IPB is more difficult :P

If you know what file to add it to, just add:

#footer_utilities a { color: #B7B7B7; }