Mark-in-Stoke

Self healing clear coat...wow.....

You've not been to Costa del Stoke have you, :)

I "think/guess" it will self heal at 40degrees (surface) temp, which shouldn't be to hard if your cars out in the sun or you have use of a heat gun or can call in a military air strike nearby.

Found this

The coating is applied in a 15 micron layer and is said to last 5+ years (like a normal clear coat). This coating can not be topped with a ceramic or glass coating because that would cover up the self leveling layer, however it can be topped with a water based sealant like CarPro HydrO2 or CarPro Reload. These sealants will increase gloss and hydrophobic properties that the Immortal Coating may lack.

The big kicker is going to be the cost of the product, cost of application, and required application environment. This product MUST be applied in a paint booth/clean room environment and is sprayed on just like a clear coat. I would expect the costs to be in the thousands for application.

Thousands will be $ as it was a U.S. Site

I wonder if it can be applied over a ceramic layer like finest?.

Tbh the only time I'd go for this would be if my car was 100% perfect.

From what I've read it seems to mask the scratches rather than sorbet them so in theory you could spray it over uncorrected paint to make it look brand new.