Hi

I am looking to get a dash cam to protect me from lying idiots on the road. And record epic drives for prosperity

Do any of you have one, are they worth while?

Looking at getting one of these, at cost, from a friend who sellers them:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331572224508&globalID=EBAY-GB

www.im-tuned.uk

Hi

I am looking to get a dash cam to protect me from lying idiots on the road. And record epic drives for prosperity

Do any of you have one, are they worth while?

Looking at getting one of these, at cost, from a friend who sellers them:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331572224508&globalID=EBAY-GB

www.im-tuned.uk

for that price you'd be better off looking at the Transcend drive pro 200, it's the one I've got, great quality and probably one of the highest rated dash cams you can get http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transcend-DrivePro-Video-Recorder-Built-In-Black/dp/B00GRYT5QI

Ive been looking at them for a while and at the moment for me the transcend is winning for me. 1080p and you can download to your phone with the app.

Ive been looking at them for a while and at the moment for me the transcend is winning for me. 1080p and you can download to your phone with the app.

the download to the app is sooooo slow though so I don't both with it and take the card out the camera to get the files

If you want something cheaper, more discreet then I would recommend a mobius action cam, it doesn't have all the fancy GPS, built in wifi or even a built in screen but it produces great quality footage @ 720p & 1080p and is the perfect fit and forget dash cam. On costs about £50 for the camera, mount, extra long cable and a 32gb memory card (all purchased separately through ebay).

The one I am looking it has GPS, lane avoidance and collision warning. Dunno if I would ever use the last two!

www.im-tuned.uk

That's the DrivePro 220, I've turned lane avoidance, speed and collision warning off, the constant different dings drive you nuts.

That's the DrivePro 220, I've turned lane avoidance, speed and collision warning off, the constant different dings drive you nuts.

surely then there is no point going for the 220 and just get the 200? as it's just those that are the added features as far as I can tell