chopper602

2012 GT86 in Grey, manual, leather.

Toyota GT86 2.0 MT in Grey with leather / alcantara and extra alcantara dashboard trim. 

Registered June 2012, 12 months MoT, 24,500 miles and full Toyota service history (year 3 service last week).
Just under two years of warranty remaining. Excellent condition

Extras:
Rota GR-A alloys
OEM wheels with winter tyres fitted
Shark fin aerial
Summit front strut brace
Laile Master cylinder brace
Blue engine cover
TRD Oil filler, thermostat and door braces
TapTurn unit with LED indicators
Boot LED lighting
Bonnet hydraulic dampers

All can be removed and reverted back to original if required.

£16,000 with all extras included.

07525 417 092

DSC_4332.jpg

DSC_4329.jpg

dc0f50c7-2c21-4d6d-ad1a-8bc44b7294f1.jpg

DSC_4330.jpg

DSC_4333.jpg

Hello

Newbie here....I'll stick an  proper intro in the newbies section in sec...but anyway, my BMW R1200GS is up for sale..finishes this coming week... See HERE  Specifically selling to buy a GT86...

Chopper, yours looks great. Where are you based? (roughly - I don't need an exact address). I might well be interested. Is there any interior piccys please? Does it have Nav? (not a deal buster) ...anything else of interest?

I will be selling my All New Mazda 3SE-L too, so if that is of interest on an exchange with cash adjustment?  (14000 miles Jan 2014 reg) I'll tell you more if its of interest? Its the 2.0 L naturally aspirated engine BTW

Hello

Newbie here....I'll stick an  proper intro in the newbies section in sec...but anyway, my BMW R1200GS is up for sale..finishes this coming week... See HERE  Specifically selling to buy a GT86...

Chopper, yours looks great. Where are you based? (roughly - I don't need an exact address). I might well be interested. Is there any interior piccys please? Does it have Nav? (not a deal buster) ...anything else of interest?

I will be selling my All New Mazda 3SE-L too, so if that is of interest on an exchange with cash adjustment?  (14000 miles Jan 2014 reg) I'll tell you more if its of interest? Its the 2.0 L naturally aspirated engine BTW

I'm not looking for an exchange, sorry. I'm in the North East (Middlesbrough), so quite a way from you in Essex! It doesn't have Nav (always too expensive to update). The engine is standard apart from a K&N Panel filter. It was serviced at the end of last month (third annual service), by my local Toyota dealer. The MoT has just under 12 months on it.

96657748-5838-4b1e-9f37-51e8999dc037.jpg

There is some extra alcantara trim on the inside, as I wasn't too keen on the original 'carbon fibre' effect trim. This also matches with alcantara on the hood over the instruments. 

Hope this helps - it's going on Pistonheads classified next week, so if you're interested, you could save me the bother!