Lauren

Chris Evans announced as TG presenter

I'm seriously considering having a go, nothing to lose. :)

go for it, you'd regret it if you didn't, I'm tempted to once the details have been made live to see what they require

I think TG was so tired and boring with the same old heavily scripted show, that it lost it's way. 

It is true that there is likely to be a female presenter, but I don't see an issue with that. Historically TG has had many female presenters in it's history from Angela Rippon to VBH. Obviously she's still having fun on 5th Gear so inevitably it will be someone else, but that's a good thing. The all bloke mentality to the last ten years of TG was tiresome and off putting for me, so I think it's time we had a change and that can only be a good thing. 

We can then but only hope for a more interesting format with less needless dicking around and less of the stupidness of smashing cars up for the sake of it. Let's also hope we get some decent drivers in and that the they get rid of the Stig which was always a huge annoyance. I mean why have the only person who can drive, in a non-talking role? Idiocy. 

Lauren for Top Gear presenter! Apply, apply !