GREMLIN

cusco strut bar with brake stopper nearly new

I'm selling my cusco strut bar with brake stopper nearly new only put on car for japfest looking for £170     also soon selling rear valenti smoke lights and the blitz filter and suction pipe in which i believe a few enquired recently at car super siege message me to put name on these items as coming off by july 

I'm afraid that this forum can't handle png files, try saving the image out as either a jpeg or bmp format. Then when you add a reply to a thread, click on the "More Reply Options", click on the "Choose Files..." button next to the paper clip then click on "Add to Post" on the right along the same line as the preview of the image that you have just uploaded (right next to the red "Delete" option).

I'm selling my cusco strut bar with brake stopper nearly new only put on car for japfest looking for £170     also soon selling rear valenti smoke lights and the blitz filter and suction pipe in which i believe a few enquired recently at car super siege message me to put name on these items as coming off by july 

post-1003-0-47220900-1434396360_thumb.pn