hashiriya

RAYS 57XTREME 18x7.5J with tyres

Hi Everyone,

As some of you know, I’ve recently changed my wheels and tyres in anticipation of some other upgrades that I’ve got in the works. So I now have my RAYS Gram Lights 57 XTREME wheels up for sale

I have a set of 57 XTREME wheels in 18” x 7.5J ET40. They spent about 15,000 miles on my car and have had a bit of curbing 2 of the wheels after an Italian guy forgot which side of the road we drive on in the UK. It shouldn’t take too much to get these fully repaired though and due to its colour it isn’t really obvious unless you start to look closer.

I chose the 18x7.5 size as this is the same as the TRD specification and when initially building the car, I wanted to show a fair comparison between the performance of HKS parts (in particular the suspension) and a “stock” car. From my understanding the TRD wheels are also 18x7.5 but have offset of ET46. As mine are ET40 this would mean they are further out by 6mm on each wheel filling out the arches that little bit more. It’s possible to be even more aggressive with spacers but I don’t think it’s really necessary.

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

IMG_2482.JPG

These wheels have a set of AVON ZZ5 tyres in 225/40/18 size (again same size as TRD spec). Two of the tyres have approximately 6mm of tread and the other pair have approximately 4mm tread. I have a spare NEW pair of ZZ5 also which I will include in the sale

IMG_2491.JPG

Here are a couple of photos with the wheels fitted to my car. FYI this car has been lowered by around 20-25mm from stock at the time of taking these pictures.

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0867.JPG

*Please note that the wheel nuts and centre caps pictures are not included in this sale but the original rays valves will of course stay.

These wheels are priced new at £1176 for a set of 4 and whilst tyre prices can vary from shop to shop you can expect to pay £65-80 per tyre. Based on this rough calculation we have a value of over £1500 for this complete setup.

I’d like to ask £800 for these (including the spare tyres) due to the use and slight damage.

These wheels and tyres are located in Cambridgeshire and anyone is welcome to come and view them here or come and collect if buying. I’d be happy to mail them out by courier if we can agree on a cost also or possibly deliver them myself depending on distance and schedule.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I’ll do my best to address all enquiries.

This is a great chance to get yourself into some genuine JDM wheels at a size which will be suitable for anyone from stock to forced induction (I ran them at around 300hp for a while and the grip levels were absolutely fine)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Maz