Tilly

2013 Pearl White GT86 TRD, cheapest in the country

The car is a 2013 Pearl White manual TRD model with the 18" alloys, body kit, quad exhaust and leather etc.  It has a full Toyota main dealer service history and recently had its second service only a thousand miles or so ago.  The car has all the usual features of a TRD which include heated seats, cruise control, climate control, touch screen CD player, automatic xenon/HID headlights, keyless entry/start, electric folding mirrors, Bluetooth etc

Current mileage is around 20,000 miles.  I'm asking for £19250 as a standard car and has a Toyota warranty until 25th March 2018 so you have no worries there.  I am based in Lancashire.

The reg plate is not included with the sale.

The car is now back to standard so it has the standard lights and brakes on.  For anyone interested, the mods I have available for sale if people would like them are (anything not listed has already been sold):

HKS Hypermax IV GT coilovers with pillowball top mounts and shortened front drop links - circa 3,000 miles on them £900

Japspeed carbon fibre strut brace - £40, as new

Tomei Expreme-Ti titanium front pipe - Brand new in box, never fit.  See separate listing.

Tomei stainless overpipe

All the best,

Mark

post-684-0-45894000-1426857446_thumb.jpg

post-684-0-23651600-1426857447_thumb.jpg

post-684-0-65222900-1426857447_thumb.jpg

post-684-0-09010700-1426857449_thumb.jpg

post-684-0-03873200-1426857450_thumb.jpg

The car is now being put back to standard, it's still available for sale as a standard car at £19250 but all mods both the new and used parts are now being offered for sale if anyone is interested. The valenti rear lights have already sold and gone. The master cylinder brace and carbon strut brace are provisionally sold. Brakes, coilies and the brand new exhaust parts are available if you pm me

What's available:

Car - £19250 sold as a standard car, genuine TRD and just had it's second service at Toyota

Carbon fibre strut brace

HKS Hipermax IV GT Coilovers with adjustable top mounts and shortened drop links - (again only done a few thousand miles)

Tomei Titanium Ti-Expreme front pipe/decat - This is brand new and never been fit

Tomei Expreme stainless steel polished overpipe - Also brand new and never been fit

Give me a shout as and when buddy, you never know they may still be available.  I must say the brakes are probably my favourite mod of all, they're night and day better than the standard setup and aesthetically look ace against on the GT86 :D

It will probably be late Summer so around July or August time, as Fensport are robbing me of all my money next month :D If you still have them by then I will be shocked, it all depends on whether you will still be active on the forum too that late? 

Car is now back to standard except for rear coilovers (it'll be having these taken off shortly too) I'm not advertising on autotrader until these are off but it's a quick enough job to get it booked in and anyone wishing to view/place a deposit is more than welcome.  Mileage is pretty much the same, I've not been driving myself for health reasons so it has only been driven briefly by a friend just to keep it all in good shape and keep the battery charged up. Car is advertised on the forums at £19,250 and is a genuine TRD.

I don't have any pics yet but I was actually given the all clear to drive again yesterday so I'm away this weekend with the mrs to celebrate so while I'm up in the lakes I'll try and get some pictures for you.  There are no scratches or dents on the car however there are a few stonechips as you'd expect for a two year old car.  I must stress though, the price is the price on this as it's several thousand cheaper than the cheapest TRD on autotrader so I don't want to waste your time expecting to get it cheaper as it's already a bargain at this price just to save you the hassle :)

No mate, strictly road use only :)  I bought it last May time from John Roe Toyota in Scunthorpe with around 7k miles on and it had just had it's first service there.  The car has been with me since then and has recently had its second service at my local Toyota dealership so it's a full main dealer history.

RE: parts... I used to be a mechanic myself so I've done a few bits myself and most was simple bolt on stuff like rear lights, strut brace, master cylinder brace etc and some parts were never even fit to the car as I fell ill.  The car will however be going into a garage shortly to get it on the ramps and have them re-fit the original suspension and check alignment. I'll be getting this work booked in to be done next week.