Tilly

2013 Pearl White GT86 TRD, cheapest in the country

No mate, never touched.  It never even had the exhaust parts fit, they're brand new and boxed.  The only thing the car has had whatsoever that is linked with the engine is a K & N panel filter but even this isn't really a performance mod, it's just better quality than the standard panel filter and they're re-usable so it saves £33 when the car is serviced by not needing to replace the air filter :) 

Car is still available, not been able to get it advertised elsewhere with work commitments yet but now it's time to get it advertised and listed properly :)  Standard reg plate is now back on the car and it's ready to rock as and when. 

Weirdly I've not yet had any viewers yet I have seen other cars (including locally) of the same specs sell quickly and for more money.  Have I priced it too cheap for a TRD so people think there's a problem and are put off?!  The car is fine and by all means if you'd rather pay more, I won't say no :D Feel free to come and view it guys, don't be shy ;) 

Weirdly I've not yet had any viewers yet I have seen other cars (including locally) of the same specs sell quickly and for more money.  Have I priced it too cheap for a TRD so people think there's a problem and are put off?!  The car is fine and by all means if you'd rather pay more, I won't say no :D Feel free to come and view it guys, don't be shy ;)

same with mine i had no one look yet

yep, daft isn't it?  I've seen multiple cars sold that have been the same specs, higher mileage, older and/or not the same spec as mine and they've sold instantly, for more money and have been local to me and advertised after mine.  Makes no sense whatsoever but hey ho.  I'm 99% sure it's going Monday/Tuesday to a trade contact I have so meh... taken a bit of a hit but it saves me aggro so nevermind!  Now I just need to find something to drive for 3 or 4 months until the AMG arrives :\ lol

Crazy isn't it!  The chap who bought it said he's selling loads of them at the mo.  He's just got in the last unregistered Giallo and has also ordered one of the new models for the showroom, I think he said it was called a Blanco, all white with a red stripe or something.  No idea!