Captain G

JBL Sound System

Am disappointed with the sound from this system when low volume seems tinny, fine when rear woofer kicks in and starts rattling the rear window, any advice ie settings.

You can't adjust the sub separately that's what I noticed when I looked at the settings. The only control you have got is the bass, mid and treble. That's it I'm afraid. This is why I didn't go for it and put in my own system. Keethos has it though, would expect he's played around a bit. Guess you could try a bit more mid range?

I'm guna be honest, I'm no audiophiliac, to me the JBL system sounds pretty good, but then again, I've never sat and listened to an awesome system properly before so I can't really say that I could appreciate the difference, that and I get used to things really quickly. I know I could have gotten a better system for the same or less money but it was a lazy option for me, though I do regret it in the sense that I would probably have enjoyed fitting a system myself but it would have been a first for me, I've only ever changed head units, never messed with speakers, subs, amps etc before.

I've not really noticed any tiny sound at low volumes. I would with Lauren that there are hardly any settings to tweak with but again, maybe a good thing for me as I wouldn't know what to do with them all.