Tarmac

Stoptech Brake upgrade at fantastic prices

Hi guys

I know this site is aimed more for the drivers so I have a special package deal for you guys.

We have been selling similar set ups for jap cars for years now, we have 2 drift cars and various drivers using the set up below and all of them are huge fans.They perform as well as some of the cheaper BBKs and at a fraction of the price.

The deal on offer is:

Stoptech front and rear pads  

Stoptech front and rear brake lines  

Stoptech front and rear SLOTTED sport rotors/discs

Price is £499 delivered to your door

stoptechkits_zps56c2f46a.jpg

This offer is not going to be permanent so please be quick if you want a set

Hmmm how long will this offer be running? Not in a position to buy right now, but definitely something I would like...

I was thinking of going for the Impreza brembo upgrade but tbh this would do me easily for sprints... (Was going for the brembos for looks as well)

I have been running these pads for a while on the std discs, and I would say it works really well. Big stops from 130+ have not killed them at all, I will upgrade to the discs as well when needed before I think on a big break kit.

Kev

I  used Stoptech rotors all last season - front and rear - with KSport 8-pot calipers front,  std calipers rear - fitted Ferodo DS2500 pads.

Had to replace the front rotors after 8000 miles, worn out. Pads were 2/3rds worn.

Spec K