Quixote

Stage 1 Suspension - Monday was a day well spent :)

I finally decided to have some minor tweaks done to maximise the benefit of my 18s and stickier tyres 

I don't want to change the ride height, and through discussion with Mark agreed on the following upgrades to complement what I have and my main focus of driving (90% B-road blasts):

• Whiteline 16mm Rear Anti Roll Bar
  • Rear Camber Arms
  • Super Pro Front lower arm bushes
  • Plus, of course, alignment

I was a bit limited as I wanted everything to be done in one day, while I waited.

Scott, Mark and the guys made me feel really welcome and looked after me really well.

I can honestly say that Abbey customer service is really top notch following a minor hiccup on the day.

I spent too much of Mark's time looking at dyno chart comparisons between various setups and again talking about what would make the most sense for what I want out of the car (rather than just chasing HP figures)...now I know what next year's bonus will go towards.

Scott took some photos that I'm sure the guys will attach at some point

Following the work, I have noticed I now need to drop my tyre pressures as I definitely had them too high, but the turn-in is much improved.

Looking forward to the training session at Millbrook on the 20th September now!

Your Alignment Results.pdf

I know what I want to do, but, bought my wife a rather expensive car (more of a tank really), so it has put a few investment items on hold...

I forgot to mention, while my car was up in the air at Abbey we checked the Milltek and discovered a nice crack developing in the same place as everyone else.

Emailed Litchfield with a photo and got a response same day (they've already replaced a few under warranty), now I just need to book it in to get it swapped...

FI will be next year and discussion with Mark (reinforced with his catalogue of dyno charts) convinced me of where I'd like to go... :)