Sign in to follow this  
GTB

Toms Lights Issue

Have an issue with indicator that started today. Right indicator stays on solid. Only way to clear it is to switch off ignition put hazards on then switch them off. Has happened twice today. I am thinking it is the relay but welcome comments. Have contacted supplier for their input.

If yours is faulty get the relay replaced under warranty no need to spend more money on Tap Turn.

Whilst this is true, you could use the chance to install a Tapturn which is likely to be more robust than the cheap relays that the lights come with. I also have an eBay relay, which is no different to the one that comes with the Toms BTW.

TapTurn is made by a guy in Canada. Gives you the three (or more) blinks when you tap the indicator down and up, like most other cars do these days. It's also LED friendly and can also give some other features.

Here's the guys thread with all the info, I know some people have these installed:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33477

Err, the Toms cost enough without having to resort to additional expense. Wouter of Co-Ord Sport has come back to me within 12 hours of a PM to him and he is shipping a replacement relay today. Excellent customer service.