Sign in to follow this  
DaveB

suspension settings

I have mine lowered approx 30mm, camber is currently set at -1.5 degrees on the front & rear (don't know why) I want -2 on the front. Toe I just don't understand, happy to scan in my hunter printout if you want.

Drop 25/21mm. Camber 2 degrees front, 1.75 degrees rear. Toe parallel front (stock), a bit less toe in on the rear depending upon how twitchy you want it to be. 

Too much camber really. The trouble is you risk wearing your tyres unevenly. 

It's all about how it feels to you though, but you'll need a trackday to understand that. 

Too much camber really. The trouble is you risk wearing your tyres unevenly. 

It's all about how it feels to you though, but you'll need a trackday to understand that. 

My camber was -3.2, somehow shifted a whole degree out 

We will see, camber and inner tyre wear is drastically affected by toe settings. It's about how the car feels, not worried about getting 10kout of a set of tyres.

Why won't your anti roll bar clear the wishbone? Is it standard?

I'm on BC's, lowered between 45/50mm, 1deg camber front 1.25 rear, 0.5 toe out on the front and 0 at the back.

Had no issues with the roll bar though, something's up with that...

The only issue I have is now that it's that low at the rear the loading on the height adjustment for the lights is way to high so my dip beam is crap...

Or the roll bar deformed and the end bent inwards. But seems v unlikely! The trouble is you can only buy them in pairs. Only eibach in make 25mm diameter.

Why won't your anti roll bar clear the wishbone? Is it standard?

I'm on BC's, lowered between 45/50mm, 1deg camber front 1.25 rear, 0.5 toe out on the front and 0 at the back.

Had no issues with the roll bar though, something's up with that...

The only issue I have is now that it's that low at the rear the loading on the height adjustment for the lights is way to high so my dip beam is crap...

Your very low. I'd hate that on my car. You get about town ok?

Haha, I get about town just fine in it, just can't straddle the square bumps they put in the centre of the road.

I did have an oval section put in the exhast where it drops under the rear subframe though to minimise scrapping.