Subota Boy

Valenti tail lights becoming popular???

Everyone is getting rear lights now. Personally I think the OEM LED's look good and standard circle rings suit the car. But so far I've not seen a bad looking fitted after market light system.

Whenever I hear the word Maserati I always think of Terry Tibbs!

Anyway, I've been off and on about getting a set of valenti's for ages, as they always look to my eyes to be the best after-market options in terms of effective/imaginative use of the housing shape without any leftover bits, and the price now is very good I think - but to those that have them I'm assuming they have been reliable, no error messages?

There seem to have been a number of issues with blown LEDs in the States, which may have been a poor manufactured batch of lights.  They seem to get swapped for replacements without hassle.

It was the style of the swoosh that caught my eye as well, which matches the shape of the light unit nicely.  They look great lit up at night.

I am keeping an eye on my LEDs, but everything is working fine after three months.

Picture140_zps32336748.jpg

With regards to LED's blowing, I've had mine since April '13 (so very early batch) and just recently had three LED's stop working, I was out of the guarantee period but still got back in touch with the company I bought them from, basically they have sent me a new side lamp and give me an extra 12 months guarantee.

With regards to LED's blowing, I've had mine since April '13 (so very early batch) and just recently had three LED's stop working, I was out of the guarantee period but still got back in touch with the company I bought them from, basically they have sent me a new side lamp and give me an extra 12 months guarantee.

Good news Mark  !