Sign in to follow this  
Special K

2.5" Hayward & Scott Exhaust system

I am removing my Hayward & Scott 2.5" system to make way for a more turbo-compatible setup.

This system was custom built in stainless steel and includes overpipe, 200cel high flow cat, unresonated with mid silencer and twin rear box silencers. (There is also a spare unsilenced mid pipe which was a bit too loud for my neighbours.. well, I think I've still got it..)

Please note - this fits the standard manifold but does not need the manifold cats to comply with the MOT exhaust emissions, the secondary cat does the job.  Performs at 84db at Sprint/track and is well known for its distinctive sound. (I cannot post a sound clip - with turbo manifold etc. the sound is different, with a Scooby 'burble' which you wont get from std,. manifold..)

Despite this being custom built for an auto box I am told it will still fit without problem on a manual.

Cost me in excess of £1,000. Will accept £400, buyer sorts out transport from Fensport (or could ask them to fit it !!). Available after July 07.

Spec K 

Hi Tom

If you look on the Hayward & Scott website pix are on there.. I have some on my phone which I can send direct to you if you give me your mobile number (by PM)

Yes - this is the complete system from where the manifold flange joins the overpipe right through to the (two) back boxes.

Spec K