forge197

Forge's 86

So my final mod is to undo most of the mod's, time has come (albeit probably sooner than I had considered) to part with the GT86.  It's been a fun 9 months, have enjoyed all the stuff I have done to and in the car.  MrsForge was after a automatic after I changed my daily and we have a few bits we need to do around the house in the next few months and need to save some cash.

I was at that Super or Turbo charge crossroads having honed the handling and indeed my own skills through training where I could use more, in the end it's a mod to far for me and the money spent on that can be saved and put towards something else that with more go as standard so I don't have to mod it.

We've traded our Leon FR for a Cupra 280 DSG which I am going to try on track see how DSG is on track, then decide what fits in the spring.

I have met some great people, seen some great cars and have some great memories :)

Thanks for being part of my GT86 time.

OMG, can't believe you're changing up so soon and leaving us :(

Well u wish you all the best for the future and your next vehicle....but I'm telling, it won't be as good as the 86 :P

So my final mod is to undo most of the mod's, time has come (albeit probably sooner than I had considered) to part with the GT86. It's been a fun 9 months, have enjoyed all the stuff I have done to and in the car. MrsForge was after a automatic after I changed my daily and we have a few bits we need to do around the house in the next few months and need to save some cash.

I was at that Super or Turbo charge crossroads having honed the handling and indeed my own skills through training where I could use more, in the end it's a mod to far for me and the money spent on that can be saved and put towards something else that with more go as standard so I don't have to mod it.

We've traded our Leon FR for a Cupra 280 DSG which I am going to try on track see how DSG is on track, then decide what fits in the spring.

I have met some great people, seen some great cars and have some great memories :)

Thanks for being part of my GT86 time.

Why did you not buy a auto eight- six? Fun don't have to stop and looks better than a hot hatch!