faith

Hertfordshire Meet/Drive/Eat or Drink - Sunday 26th Jan 2014

I good turnout, some people were too knackered to come or saw one look at the weather and said no! 

Was good to meet some other new faces that I haven't seen before and the food was pretty good too. The drive, well I should of attached armbands to my wheels but we all survived :P

Great Meet - thanks for organising it Faith.  Pity that the weather precluded any tyre kicking and under bonnet admiration.  On rejoining the A1(M) at Lemsford on our return journey was confronted by a Mercedes comprehensively demolishing itself by spinning along the central Armco, glad I had my Rainsports fitted !

Shame I couldn't make it people, I woke up in time...but felt like crap and still tired so I just went back to bed and didn't actually get up till 2pm  ^_^   Glad you all had an awesome time, well have to have another meet here so I can checkout Faith's Pass!  Was her Pass any good people?

Thank you everyone for making an effort to come out today, as always it was good to catch up with old friends as well as meet some new GT86ers. The weather was appalling so not as much time as I would have liked to kick tyres and drool over all the gorgeous motors.

So after the "Hi I'm Faith and I'm an alcoholic, I mean I own the orange one ;)", we tackled the weather and went for a drive. Not sure about everyone else but I enjoyed throwing her around some bends :D

Enjoyed catching up with some of you over lunch, and thanks to Musketeer for the explanation of the naked women in the toilets :)

BTW, welcome along Josh.

A couple of photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152544610297646.1073741856.821767645&type=1&l=e75c5815c6

Sorry I couldn't make it today. I sent Faith a text message when I woke up, which was far too late to allow me to get there in time.

I was out with the Kream Paul Walker Tribute Cruise event last night, which meant I didn't get home until 2am and didn't manage to get to sleep until about 3:30am. When I finally woke up, it was already too late to make it down in time :-(

I'm glad you all had a good time. Hopefully by the next event I'll be a proud owner once again.

See you all soon.

Sarah