toyokid

BC coilovers

:o Change in direction?  What are you thinking of doing my friend?

I've been keen on getting a set but I don't know if I can afford them yet......how much you thinking?

Tuning Development are offering brand new ones for £699.00 inc VAT for those who will fit them themselves.

I think anywhere around £400-450, I appreciate they probably haven't done that many miles but unfortunately they are second hand so you never get your money back :)

That said, at that price they are well worth picking up. I would even pick them up at £500 but i'm still working to find a solution to my current problems with Fensport.

The clonking, let me rephrase that... Fensport is not the problem, we are trying to find a solution together as both Myself and Adrian are without top mounts due to whiteline withdrawing them from sale. But we are close to a replacement from a company that seems to know what they are doing.

Bit of noob question but when you say 5kg and 4kg springs, does this represent the spring rates and that 5kg is 5kg/mm?  Which means the springs are stiffer as it needs 5kg to move them 1mm compared to 4kg to move them 1mm?  What are the stock spring rates on a stock car and what were the spring rates that came with the coilovers?

I think it's 6kg front and 4kg rear for the BC's in stock configuration. This is why I asked Stephen if his were custom rates as I remember something about this when he ordered them. 

And yes, Keith, correct about the spring rate ratio.

I have for sale a set of BC coilovers,

BR Series Coilover kit 
approximately 6 months old, 5kg front and 4kg rear springs
and have been disassembled and all components greased prior to installation.
that retail new for £769
a bargain at £500 or near offers considered.

They are located in Whitby,
but can be shipped to most places for a small fee.

Stephen