faith

Christmas Drinks Down South - 22/12/13 - Grasshopper

Planning to meet up on Sunday 22nd December for a lunch time drink:

The Grasshopper Inn Moorhouse (A25), near Westerham Kent, TN16 2EU

Add your name if you can join, looks like it could be a good turnout :-)

Kodename47

Faith

TBucket

Jay

Sideways

Celica66

Stu

Subota Boy

splerb (plus snow flakes)

Musketeer

Arekkz

I should be able to make it.. depends on family commitments.

(Yes, I know they're totally inconvenient but I do think of these things. No-one can accuse me of being self-centred over car matters... <cough>)

Spec K

Kodename47 Faith TBucket Jay Sideways Celica66 Stu Subota Boy splerb (plus snow flakes) Musketeer Arekkz Suggestable ?Keethos ?Special K

Really..?! I wonder why not...?

Because money is tight and i've organised a get together on here. If it wasn't a fair drive away and i hadn't paid for a hotel i'd of come down. Chances are I will be skint, but we will see.

Isn't our 'national' Xmas bash on the previous weekend Rob?

Or am I getting totally confused again.. more than willing to buy you a pint at the Grasshopper, mate..

Spec K

It's not the clashing that's an issue, like you say they are on a different day. It's just money, seems to be dropping out my arse at the moment. Still need to repair the car lol.. I will endeavor to make it, i just haven't said yes as It depends on money. Can't have you buying me pints keith, makes me feel bad :)

I can sympathize Rob, I seem to be hemorrhaging the past several months, I'm continuously using more money than I earn :(   And the main reason is the amount of petrol I burn through I think.....all these bloody meets.....it's guna be the death of me this club is  :D  Then again, these mods aren't helping  :lol:

Aha, not at all I couldn't care less what one or two people think about me (If they even think that strongly), I'd very much like both clubs to be able to mingle and shall not be boycotting meets based on that. I think we're all over that palava now.  :wub: