LFA

In car footage from Dorr Motorsport GT86

And that's why I'd be a pants racing driver.....I would have either swapped paint with the E30 already or chickened out and let anyone near me pass, then stuggle to overtake anyone....cool vid though! Loving the amount of GT86's racing!When tracking, I know slower cars pull to one side to let faster driver overtake on typically on the left, when your racing against other classes, do you do the same or do you stick with your driving line and get the faster drivers/cars to overtake however they can?Also, do we know the spec of that GT86? Is it stock?

And that's why I'd be a pants racing driver.....I would have either swapped paint with the E30 already or chickened out and let anyone near me pass, then stuggle to overtake anyone....cool vid though! Loving the amount of GT86's racing! When tracking, I know slower cars pull to one side to let faster driver overtake on typically on the left, when your racing against other classes, do you do the same or do you stick with your driving line and get the faster drivers/cars to overtake however they can? Also, do we know the spec of that GT86? Is it stock?

Rubbing is racing ! 

You keep to your racing line if you are on the same lap as another car. Overtaking is allowed on any side