Sign in to follow this  
Tony Shepherd

Simply Japanese

Hello,

We have had our lovely GT86 for four months now and we have our tickets for Simply Japanese and are wondering if there is any room for us on your stand. We are planning to meet up at The White Hart pub for 8am.

we would be interested to hear from you to see what your plans are.

regards Tony & Dora Shepherd.

3 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Certainly, just print off the sheet and have it on your dash :) @nikndel i'd advise you print some spares off, you know what people are like not reading the forums properly :P 

Spot on there Rob I will get some spares

Morning. Thanks for reply. Can you please tell me what sheet you mean? Hope we are not being stupid. Also can you tell us if you are meeting up somewhere and what time. We know The White Hart pub has been mentioned but not sure if that is where you are meeting.

cheers Tony & Dora

1 hour ago, Tony Shepherd said:

Morning. Thanks for reply. Can you please tell me what sheet you mean? Hope we are not being stupid. Also can you tell us if you are meeting up somewhere and what time. We know The White Hart pub has been mentioned but not sure if that is where you are meeting.

cheers Tony & Dora

it's just a thing to go in windscreen but don't worry I have ten spares the pub is the last meeting place before we go to the event