Sign in to follow this  
Keethos

Spotted: VGHS Season 2 Episode 4

:32 (27): Not your usual spot but was watching the new season of Video Game High School and noticed a FR-S in episode 4.....just thought I'd share it (@ 23:35 mark):

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RnBsloMzi8&list=SPsMtUWKCmBPTvxsBqT9jvPylbdWW6qgD-

those who have no idea what VGHS is; if your into games, youtube short films, action or know and enjoy Freddy Wong & Brandon Laatsch shorts then you'll love VGHS, it's based around a universe where video games is major league stuff and you have actual high schools dedicated to the different genres of games as different subjects, the sorry revolves around 1 boy who wins a scholarship to attend VGHS. Just youtube it and while your at it, checkout Freddy & Brandon's other vids they've made over the years, they started off making very very short simple home made vids, becoming major hits on youtube and now make even more awesome vids and even ads for EA and stuff! I'm Keith and I approve of this message and their videos :32 (18):

OMG! I was watching this the other day too and did a double take when I saw the white one! I got all excited! :32 (18):Didn't think to post it here, haha, but nice one! :32 (1):Also, have you finished season 2?

Ah awesome, the ending had me all :32 (39): Season 3 needs to hurry up! But yeah I reckon they will; it ended saying "see you in season 3". But they might not even need a kickstarter for season 3, depending on how well this one did, but I think that's definitely the plan.