BRZ-123

Cosworth Supercharged BRZ

Reluctant sale of my Pride and Joy due to change of circumstances. Rare Cosworth Supercharged BRZ! Price £14,999 ONO.

2015 MY/ 64 Plate, manual, 63,400 miles

2 Previous owners (Subaru UK and Subaru UK lady employee before me)

63,400 miles and slowly rising due to use

Owned for last 6 + yrs by me and tastefully, legally modified to be a fast road car. Will pass its MOT every time for emissions, unlike most other FI cars.

Cosworth Supercharged and intercooled. Potentially the best engineered Forced Induction kit for the car and comprehensively tested by their R&D team.  Tuned personally by Cosworth senior engineer using ECUTEK tuning software.

Original pulley installed to keep boost levels to a fast road car levels. Smaller pulley available for those wanting a bit more grunt.

Fully road legal with both cats  (stock exhaust system and headers)         

Upgraded Stage 1 Exedy clutch to handle the extra torque and goodridge braided clutch line for better feel

Fully sound deadened professionally to minimise road noise

Upgraded Focal 165 Toy speakers and tweeters and Toyota OZ head unit replacing the old radio CD unit

New AC condensor fitted and gas refilled. Excellent cooling in the current summer heat.

Currently running EBC discs with PFC Z fronts and Cosworth Streetmaster rear pads, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 tyres. All having good life

Over the time enhancements to improve convenience and appearance: Arm Rest, Mudflaps , reverse parking sensors (cobra similar to the german cars without big ring around the sensor), MTec Shifter springs, 2018 suspension to improve road comfort, battery upgraded to Yuasa higher KwH and CCA, Painted brake callipers, Zunsport front Grille, tS badges and red vinyl detailing

Mechanical parts meticulously maintained with quality oils with huge number of receipts

Underbody rust proofed as car was meant to be a keeper.

Bodywork, interior and wheels have minor marks, chips and wear similar to a car of this age and mileage.  Front DRL has minor water ingress not affecting its function. The car has had a body polish and clean annually.

Ready to go to an enthusiast. No lowball offers please.

20230625_075324.jpg

20230625_101300.jpg

20230625_101247.jpg

20230625_101345.jpg

20230625_101318.jpg

20230625_101310.jpg

20230625_145523.jpg

20230625_145734.jpg