Sign in to follow this  
LFA

Blogs; how?

You cant, I removed it. We decided it was better for people just to post their progress in the relevant sections such as mods etc to up the threads within the forums. I think the majority found the whole blog thing a pain as image posting doesn't work 100% correct atm.

i can testify to that. the few blogs that were out there, i never read. not because i wasnt interested, but because i'm pretty sure i already knew everything in them from that other forum elsewhere

I'll be reporting on the car here when I've moved it on. Perrin oil cooler in a holding pattern pending FI decision. Nice STI NBR Challenge Nordschleife sticker to go on courtesy of Newera parts too.

I'd like to be able to evaluate a supercharged option alongside the AVO turbo unit which looks great; Litchfield option still not made it to market. I'm not desperate to be an early adopter. That is part of the story. I also quite like the car as it is to be honest and I occasionally think about following a more aggressive NA tuning route. Either way I'd wanted to do the Ring trip as is, and now that is out of the way I can make a decision.